Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sharp 2009 Silverado Crew Cab 3500 Outfitted With Custom Rack-It Rack




Mickey Robinson from Tacoma, WA was looking for a custom rack for his 2009 Chevy. He didn’t need a “full length” rack, but was looking for something to work just over the bed of the truck. Rack-It told him about our 8100 Series Ladder Pro Plus, but he was looking for something a bit more stout than that system. He asked if they could build our Standard Modular Rack without the overhang. So here it is … the Rack-It standard modular design (minus the overhang), and with a bolt-on rear window mesh protection system. Mickey also requested two extra cross bars and he mounted the unit to his truck with our Mega Clamp system.

Here’s a testimonial from the proud owner of this custom Rack-it Truck Rack:

I’ve attached a picture showing my 2009 Silverado 3500HD with the custom rack you built for me.  The look and functionality is exactly what I was looking for.  Took about 20 minutes to assemble and install it on the truck.  I’ve already had a few people ask me where I got it because they like the look of not having the extension over the cab but like the sturdiness.  I’ve dubbed it the Rack-It X-Sport.

Thnx again,
Mickey


To find out more, you may call Rack-It truck racks at 800-445-7666.

Also find Rack-It at http://rackitinc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment